Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Break and Creating A Blog

I am very excited to have created my first blog, it was a little confusing at first but I believe that it will allow me to become a better educater as I pursue my teaching career. I am looking forward to posting on this blog as well as reading posts from other PE majors and people related to the subject.

Over the break I did a few things that related to physical education, I went to my old high school and coached my old baseball team. I was a coach in the weight room teaching the proper technique and work outs related to the sport of baseball. Also I helped coach at the local indoor facility that allows for our team to practice in the offseason by providing them with a large turf are to field ground balls, have a catch, or work on their pitching. As well as cages to work on hitting, I helped out on all aspects of the game over the break. Myself, I played hockey at least 3 times a week on the street as well as roller. I worked out with the baseball team when I was not helping out with the student athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment