Saturday, March 5, 2011

St. Marys Lab 2

During this weeks lab, Lab 2, my group the Hopscotch Heroes was the gym group so we were the ones teaching the students a game and the rest of the class was too evaluate two students and how they performed three locomotor skills. Running, Galloping, and Hopping were these skills that the students had to perform, many of the students had some trouble doing the galloping and hopping the running wasnt difficult because many students are able to perform that skill at an early age. I had a good time dressing up as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the lab and I believe that the kids had a great time because they saw us in costume and to my surprise they knew a lot about the Ninja Turtles. I think that the students had a great time and got a good workout when we taught them this week and I am looking forward to teaching them more games and having fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment